Sunday, May 18, 2008

BILL'S BAILOUT HUMOR

"Why should I want to line my pockets when I can just sit back and watch you lose everything, and watch some other money-grubber like myself pick the house up at auction for peanuts.

Gosh, I'm sorry I stooped so low as to suggest that I could save your equity for you, avoid the foreclosure on your credit record, get you out from under a gigantic load, and then send you a check for thirty or forty thousand dollars in a few years.

My bad. Sorry. After I gargle to get this bad taste out of my mouth, I'm going to go into my den sit down at my computer, pull my Smith and Wesson out of my desk drawer and blow my head off. You are so right! I am truly a fiend and should be rolled in pucky."

b
_________________

ALTHOUGH GOOFY ENOUGH TO BE ONE, BILL GATTEN IS NOT A LAWYER. ANY INFORMATION PROFFERED BY HIM, ALONG WITH FOUR BUCKS MIGHT BUY A CAN OF SILLY PUTTY.

No comments: