Friday, April 18, 2008

Scott Moyes on marketing

Of course my current strategy is different today as it was just months ago but the process remains the same.

I am still at a lose as to why anyone would need a spreadsheet, brochure, or presentation other than what has already been produced by NARS.

Now I know you all have your own ideas and I've seen many of them. But, what I've come to realize is that all those fancy smancy marketing pieces you have all made up are really for your benefit, not the Seller, RB, Realtor or Lender. These are all feel good pieces for you.

Other than a piece I created to fax to Lenders, which I no longer use by the way, I use nothing more than the NEO, Appendix #1 PO and the full NARS Documentation Process.

I don't send ANYONE explainations, brochures or promotional material. If just making offers, using the provided material isn't working for you, then you may need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why people seem to be rejecting you.

Maybe it is how you are talking to people or that they don't like the way you look or how you dress or that you are toooooo polished, which is what I find with most members. They tend to get toooo polished instead of just making offers, they sound too much like a presentation.

These are just my observations over the years.
_________________
Scott L. Moyes, "The Full Price Offer Guy"

No comments: